Last revised June 30, 2017
It does not apply to information collected by:
- – us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- – any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site
1. User Consent :
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States:
Your Personal Data and/or Anonymous Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data and/or Anonymous Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect:
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to Us
– We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title and company name.
– If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
– When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
– We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
– We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
B. Information Collected via Technology.
– To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
4. Use of Your Personal Data:
A. General Use
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
– Identify you as a user in our system;
– Provide improved administration of our Site and Services.
– Provide the Services you request.
– Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services.
– Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
– Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
– To make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
– To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services, for other marketing purposes of Company, and regarding relevant partner offers.
B. Anonymous Data
– We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
A. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
6. Third Party Data Collection:
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data:
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services, for other marketing purposes of Company, and regarding relevant partner offers. When you receive newsletters or other such promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected].
You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
8. Security of Your Personal Data:
Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Contact Information:
Please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact us at the following address
2002 Summit Blvd, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30319
© 2017 HRCatalyst, LLC