Competency Modeling for Organizational Alignment
A competency model or success profile defines core competencies necessary for success in a job, group of jobs, or organization. Through qualitative and quantitative data analysis, HRCatalyst creates and validates a model that captures requirements necessary for high performance. Once defined, this model is a foundation for all HR platforms.
- Create clarity about and alignment around leadership expectations
- Identify the competencies associated with success on the job
- Assess capabilities of leaders against a clearly defined success profile
- Upgrade an HR process or processes
Leadership Offsite Design and Facilitation
HRC works with leaders and their teams to design and facilitate offsites with specific objectives such as strategic planning and quarterly business reviews. We begin by defining session objectives and desired outcomes. We then design and deliver a meeting that that engages participants, meets objectives, and outlines accountabilities going forward.
- Conduct effective and engaging meetings that meet specific business objectives
- Ensure alignment across leadership team regarding strategic priorities and accountabilities
- Evaluate progress against key priorities and agree upon next steps
HRC works with organizations to design performance management processes and support tools that establish a high-performance culture and create opportunities for employees to succeed.
- Build and introduce company’s first formal performance management process
- Revamp existing process to incorporate best practices and/or better drive a stronger performance culture
- Improve employee engagement and support for employee development
HRC helps identify and develop successors for key leadership positions. We start by understanding the organization and current HR practices and identifying the critical leadership positions. We then create success profiles for the identified positions and design the succession process. HRC also facilitates talent review discussions and assesses high potentials/successors.
- Build a deep pipeline of future leaders for the organization
- Bolster employee engagement and development
- Be prepared for retirements or unexpected departures
- Build talent to support anticipated growth